UPL/ Advanta Range and Pasture Grasses
Need and Benefits from Range & Pastures
- To improve de-graded lands.
- To Control soil erosions.
- To make grass available to the grazing cattle.
- To maintain the fodder reserves for the rural cattle.
- To produce cost effective high nutritional fodder.
- Huge land bank is around 500 to 700 mm rainfall.
- Waste and baron lands and all kinds Soils.
- Low fertility and low moisture lands across all the states.
- Land erosion and degradation is one of the big problems in some of the states.
- Available fodders are very low in palatable and digestion.
Advanta Products strength
Malato – II – Hybrid Brachiaris
Katambora – Rhodes Grass
Spenda – Sataria